Greenwich Mind receives Level 1 recognition of the quality of its services and organisational management.
Service Standards: Quality Assurance in Greenwich Mind
• To ensure high quality systems and procedures are in place throughout Greenwich Mind
• To provide information, advice and support for all staff on quality issues
• Support all Service Areas in the completion of Service Area Standards
• Support all Service Areas in the completion of Self Assessment Reports and Development Plans
• Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect and offer a friendly and helpful service
• Offer training and support on quality issues as appropriate
• Identify quality requirements for contract compliance and external inspections (Quality Management in Mind and Supporting People) and provide support as required
• Support successful re: application of existing quality standards to improve grades where required
• Develop consistent quality systems to take cognisance of the service user journey
• Prepare guidelines to support Quality Assurance compliance
• Identify requirements and support the preparation of bids and business cases from a Quality perspective
• Encourage feedback from participants (complaints, compliments and suggestions),action appropriately and inform participants of our response
•Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect and offer a friendly and helpful service
. Ensure promotional material and information is available in locally used community languages and other formats e.g. Braille, large type
• Keep records of Health and Safety issues relating to the service area i.e.: training taken place, issues which have arisen and how they were dealt with.
• Ensure Service Users are safeguarded and protected at all times by assessing risks and taking appropriate preventable action
Greenwich Mind is a charity and we rely on donations to continue our work. please visit our donations page or call 0208 853 2395 to find out how you can support us.